Sunday, June 1, 2014




I struggle with the fact that often in our lives there is no 'ideal' or 'perfect' way to deal with situations. There is often a better way or the best way under the circumstances but no way that guarantees an awesome outcome. 
Sick children, mental struggles, loved ones dying, cruel injustice, famine to name but a few. I think for me, at this point, there is not always a perfect way to deal with any given situation until the next life. But I am encouraged that God is understanding of this and that He will lead you and I through the best (not necessarily the easiest) way given your unique set of circumstances. Having the courage to walk this way and trust what he is saying or doing can seem impossible and doesn't mean everything works out great but I do know '... that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them'. (Romans 8:28).
Sit down with Him, have a few words with Him, tell him your struggles, ask for the better way forward and He WILL help you.

I understand not everyone reading this has a belief in Christ. I respect that but hope you still find some encouragement in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment